2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Dana Mirkin?

Falsification of Medical documents!!!

I never met Dr. Markin, nor was I treated by him. However, he was able to magically write extensive notes documenting my injuries and treatments. This clinic regularly does illegal and/or unethical practices to pretend to be an alternative to Texas worker’s compensation. If you are injured on the job at a St. David’s facility, my advice to you is to immediately get a lawyer!!!!!!!

Patient and caring

I was nervous about going since the reviews were not good, but my experience turned out to be very good. I was there was a worker's comp review. From conversation with Dr. Mirkin I could tell that he had read and was very familiar with my medical records that had been sent to him pertaining to my injury. He was very patient, answered all my questions, and was very caring about not wanting to cause me any pain during the exam. I was not rushed out of the exam room like happens on most routine doctor visits.

Find another doctor

Do whatever you can to find another doctor. Mirkin has a terrible bedside manner. He only sees workers comp cases and seems to be jaded. Avoid a lot of grief and pass on this doctor.

Aweful, inconsiderate, and RUDE!!

Dr. Dana Mirkin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.

Dr. Dana Mirkin Is this you?