Dr. Danna Hall Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Danna Hall?

Very dissapointed with this practice

Posted on March 6th, 2017

An appointment was obtained in reasonable time and the scheduling of the appointments kept pretty much to scheduled time..... But my experience with Dana Hall left me with a very nervous feeling she rushed the appointment, never asked if I had questions; and at my first appointment felt she really did not take the time to check me fully... I have since mention my issue to other patients of Dr Hall and found they had the same issues. I am very sorry I have to write this review but as I have learnt the issues we come to a Dermotologyist for can be a case sometimes of life and death and I want to feel that the doctor I choose takes time and that I feel she has covered all aspects necessary.

fantastic

Posted on July 21st, 2016

Dr Hall is wonderful and her staff is friendly and helpful. She is always on time and I appreciate never waiting long for her in the waiting room.

Posted on July 23rd, 2017