Dr. Dana D Portenier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dana D Portenier?

Excellent Surgeon, Needs a better System for Appointments

Dr. Portenier has a wonderful bedside manner and is very thorough at answering your questions. I didn't have any problems with my surgery and was home recovering very quickly. He has very little appointment availability and his appointments fill up fast. It can be very frustrating getting an appointment. His front staff doesn't answer the phone and if you leave a message they don't call you back. I've even tried getting an appointment through Dukemychart without success. But if you are able to get through it's worth it to have Dr. Portenier as your surgeon.

After initially having surgery somewhere else...that surgery went wrong along with several attempts....Dr Dana Portenier was left to correct the issues I was left with. I can honestly say I probably would be living today if it weren't for him. I can't tell you how essential he was to my survival and recovery.

Complete jerk. Never examined me or looked at any records, spent 5 minutes with me and accused me of seeking drugs, had he bothered to look at any of the records,he would have seen I was there for a surgical opinion for a gastric obstruction nothing to do with medication....try reviewing a person's records and listening to a patient - that is what you went to school for!

Dr. Dana D Portenier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Durham, NC.