Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dana Porter
Dr. Dana Porter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charlottesville, VA, with other offices in Phoenix, AZ and Florence, OR . She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Porter is affiliated with St Joseph's Hospital, Maricopa Integrated Health System and St Joseph`s Hospital and Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Dana Porter has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I was placed in St Josephs Hospital with a high risk pregnancy with my twin sons back in 2008. Under the care of pretty much all the Drs I met Dr Porter and it was over from there. She has a heart of gold. Always listens to everything being said, always professional with a warm smile. She followed me threw my second pregnancy with my daughter, and I continue to still go to her today. My husbnd wants me to switch to a closer Dr, But ill drive the 20 miles each way. Her whole staff is amazing!! Why change something that just works for you?
Dr. Porter is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Joseph's Hospital
Maricopa Integrated Health System
St Joseph`s Hospital and Medical Center
14 Years Experience
Michigan State University
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Dana Porter accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Dana Porter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlottesville, VA.