Dr. Dana R Ray Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dana R Ray?

Dr. Ray is the BEST doctor ever. Everyone in our family are patients of Dr. Ray. He will spend the time that is needed and ensure you completely understand the diagnoses. Very thorough.

Incredibly Poorly Organized Office

Each time we have called Dr. Ray's office has been a nightmare. No return phone calls, no appt set when they say they are going to refer you to a doctor, no timely feedback on tests.

Professional, Knowledgeable, thorough and addressed all my concern. Entire staff is wonderful!!

Dr. Ray was all he was billed to be. He is a friend of mine, but I had not been to see him professionally until I had been recommended by other friends who loved him. I was very impressed by his process, professionalism, questions, time spent with me and listening to me. He was also very knowledgable and honest with me about what I needed to adjust in my lifestyle. Great Doctor and I would recommend him highly.

DR.DANA RAY IS A VERY PROFESSIONAL AND CARING DOCTOR,WHO IS WELL INFORMED AND KNOWLEDGABLE,HE TAKES THE TIME TO LISTEN TO YOU HEALTH NEEDS AND CONCERNS.

Dr. Dana R Ray is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, SC.