Dr. Dana Redick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dana Redick?

Outstanding physician

Posted on February 22nd, 2016

My experience with Dr. Redick was excellent she did everything she said sh would do and explained things along the way. my surgery was without any complications and I credit her knowledge and expertise for that. She did an amazing job.

Phenomenal Physician

Posted on January 18th, 2016

Dr Redick has been my doctor for over ten years. Since my very first visit, Dr Redick has been very compassionate and a wonderful physician. She is caring, very informative, and follows up on patient medical needs promptly. I highly recommend her to new patients.

Excellent!

Posted on September 29th, 2012

Dr. Redick is compassionate, thorough, and smart. She is so helpful and really cares about her patients!

One of the Best

Posted on May 18th, 2012

Dr. Redick is amazing. She is kind and compassionate and extremely knowledgable. She has helped me tremendously over the last year and I would not want to see anyone else.

Better things to do

Posted on April 23rd, 2012

I've seen Dr. Redick twice now. I was referred to her for suspected fibroids. She led me to believe that was my diagnosis and then in the second appointment said, "no, not fibroids, adenomyosis" and then failed to explain what that was. She has no bedside manner and is in a rush to get back to whatever she was doing before she came to see me. She is also eager to jump straight to a hysterectomy without even discussing other possible options or discussing anything really. Terrible, terrible. I'll be changing gynecologists. I wouldn't trust her to do surgery on me!

Posted on August 8th, 2016