Dr. Dana M Rhode Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dana M Rhode?

A good Dr. but overworked.

Dr. Rhode is a good Dr., but overworked, and no doubt some of her decisions are made with red tape constraints of insurance policies and BMC policies , which no doubt can mentally be very trying. She has always been good in her care with me. I am on pain management medications, and she has always made provisions so that my prescriptions are timely and I am never left without. That is my experience with Dr. Rhode. If I had to deal with all the red tape and hoops these doctors have to jump through these days, I would have left the medical practice long ago.

Three times I have waited 1 hour to see this Dr. I am thinking of trying another physician due to having my care givers wait.and I am paying them by the hour.

Dr. Rhode is the best doctor we've had in years. My doctors have always been men. Came to Bend six years ago and my wife and I wanted the same physician. So glad we picked her. She is easy to talk to and is a great listener.

Dr. Rhode told me I needed to see her every 6 months in order to obtain my perscriptions. It had only been 5 and she refused to refil them. One perscription I had was due to run out on a week end. It was a 30 day perscription and there are not exactly 30 days in every month. When I tried to explain this to her staff they were rude. I asked if I could leave a voice message for Dr. Rhode and I was told no. I asked if I could email her and I was told no. I asked if she could return my call and was told that she would not speak to me. So now I am out of my medications and without a doctor.

A really great doctor

Dr. Rhode is a great doctor. She is very caring, smart, and listens to my needs.

Dr. Dana M Rhode is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bend, OR.