Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dana Saldaitis
Dr. Dana Saldaitis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Haven, CT, with other offices in Pembroke Pines, FL and Winsted, CT . She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Saldaitis is affiliated with Aventura Hospital & Medical Center, Westside Regional Medical Cen and Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven. She speaks English.
Dr. Dana Saldaitis has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Dana Saldaitis is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Saldaitis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Westside Regional Medical Cen
Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven
Memorial Regional Hospital South
Parkway Regional Medical Center
25 Years Experience
St. George's University
Graduated in 1988
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Dana Saldaitis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Haven, CT.