Dr. Dana G Seltzer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dana G Seltzer?

A true professional

After have 3 unsuccessful surgeries Dr. Seltzer took the time to listen and understand my fears and concerns about undergoing another surgery. He was able to repair my shoulder in one attempt and took extra care to make sure both myself and my wife were kept informed and well taken care of.

No Good at all

Patient

This surgeon is simply the best.

Great Doctor

I really liked Dr. Seltzer, first met at St. Joseph hospital, excellent bed side and service.

Caring Doctor

I have been seeing Dr Seltzer for a long time after he repaired several broken bones and joints on me after a major car accident. He spent 12 hours in overnight surgery to repair everything and I was hospitalized for four months. I am lucky to be alive after the car accident. During my first few follow-up visits in his office, I thought he was a grumpy bear, but I later realized that it was because he cares so much about his patients. After a year of rehabilitation to walk again, he told me how pleased he was with my progress and admitted that he did not think I would ever walk again. Well I am walking with a cane thanks to him. You may have to wait a while during your office visit, but it will be worth your time. All the staff in this office are terrific.

Horrible Doctor don't ever go to him

He told us we could leave after waiting a hour and a half. He had no apology when he came in to say he was sorry for being so late. He got into words with my husband. He finally apolgized after they were done arguing. Then he had the nerve to say that we never apologized for waking him up in the middle of the night to do surgery on my after I had a very bad accident and almost died. If at all possible stay away from this guy. He is mean and unfriendly. All he is in for is the money, not your well beinging.

One of the best Orthopedic surgeons in the State of Arizona

5 years ago, Dr. Seltzer performed an operation on me that 8 orthopedic surgeons told me I was "too Old" to deal with. My complete hamstring complex had ripped out of my hip bone, and Dr. Seltzer said he had done a few of these repairs for the Coyotes Ice Hockey players. He said age had nothing to do with my problem, making me feel like I was a real human being worth caring about. He has been my Doctor ever since. He cares about you as a human being, unlike many surgeons who do not seem to treat patients with care and respect. Had I not had this repaired I would have been an invalid the rest of my life. Thank you Dr. Seltzer!

Dr Seltzer is, in my experience, always running late, but he's such a good and caring guy that it's worth the wait. He cares about all of his patients (I know because the walls in his exam rooms are really thin), and really looks to see what can be done to solve problem, both in terms of the orthopedic injuries he's trained to treat, and long term chronic pain that causes so many surgeons dismiss as you just being a whiner.

10 years ago dr.dana reattached my muscle in my left arm.He did a really good job and my arm is strong and working well.He was going on vaction but he stayed to help me because it needed to be done right away.