Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dana N Snell-Hargrove
Dr. Dana N Snell-Hargrove, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Snell-Hargrove is affiliated with Medical City North Hills. Dr. Snell-Hargrove has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Dana N Snell-Hargrove has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Dana N Snell-Hargrove has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Dr. Dana N Snell-Hargrove has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 37
I had gone to many different obstetricians before finding Dr. Snell. When I was 17 years old she found cyst on my ovaries that NO other doctor was able to find. Dr. Snell always spends time with me during my visit and ensures I understand everything that has been diagnosed. Her office and nursing staff are always as sweet as can be. I recently found out that I am pregnant with twins and VERY high risk, I owed Dr. Snell some money that i couldn't affored to pay at the time so I had to find a different OB. Let me just say that was the BIGGEST mistake of my life. That doctor never answered my calls and I only got seen twice within the first Trimester. I went almost an entire month before even getting a call from that other doctor and it was to rescedule my apt.(again)I called Dr. Snell and her office staff removed the fine from my account and got me an appoiontment ASAP. All I can say is, I will NEVER go to another OB Dr. again.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Snell-Hargrove is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1999
Genesys Regional Medical Center
Dr. Dana N Snell-Hargrove accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDana Nicole Snell-Hargrove Do, 3912 N Tarrant Pkwy Ste 204, Fort Worth, TX
Dr. Dana N Snell-Hargrove is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.