Best pediatrician

We moved to kokomo about 2 years ago and my son has always been with one doctor but that is almost 2 hours from kokomo and we found Dana and came to her and my son really likes her. He has opened up to her like his last dr. He said she is like his old dr and he said he likes that she cares about his health and she is doing everything she can to help him and when we go she always calls to check up to make sure he is ol=k. I would recommend her to anyone for sure

Best DR. Ever

She is the best Pediatrician I have had so far and I would recommend her to all the moms in our area.

My kids Favorite Dr.

Dr. Stewart was so great with my kids She really made them feel comfortable. She did a Thorough exam and gave great input and suggestions on their health. I am so glad I switched Dr's. As we were leaving my kids said she was their favorite. I would recommend her to anyone.

Great Doctor!

Dr. Stewart does such a great job with our children. She is able to put them at ease and is very caring and patient. We love her office and staff; there's such a warm feeling when you go there.

Love Her!

Dr. Stewart is great with my kids. She puts them and me at ease. She answers my questions and calls to check up on my kids to make sure they are doing better after a sick visit. We appreciate her.

Dr. Dana Y Stewart is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Kokomo, IN.