- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dana J Weinkle has 2 locations
Dr. Dana J Weinkle has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Dana J Weinkle has the following 10 expertise
- Vision Issues
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Eye Pain
- Macular Degeneration
- Eye Exam
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Lasik Surgery
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
39 Years Experience
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Dana J Weinkle Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Dana J Weinkle
Dr. Weinkle graduated from the Harvard Medical School in 1980. Dr. Weinkle works in Bradenton, FL and 1 other location and specializes in General Surgery and Ophthalmology. Dr. Weinkle is affiliated with Doctor's Hospital and Sarasota Memorial Health Care System.