Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Danail V Vatev has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Danail V Vatev has the following 9 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Danail V Vatev has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Danail V Vatev is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
This Doctor SUCKS. very very slow NEVER CALLS BACK Patients. The office is opened until 6 pm DR is gone by 2. He fell asleep when I was talking to him not once but twice. ??? He ain't working late so not sure why he is so tired. Would never send anyone I cared about to his office. Not a DR I won't or need.
Amazing doctor, the most knowledgable and intuitive Doctor I ever met. He treats You like human being, not like "next patient", He will let you to exposed yourself, Never had better doctor, does awesome job. The only down back is his understaffed, There looks overwhelmed and they should get some Help. IN OVERAL; GREATER DOCTOR AWESOME ATTITUDE
Dr. Vatev is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Advocate Christ Medical Center
Dr. Danail V Vatev accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Danail V Vatev is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Franklin Park, IL.