The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dane R Christensen has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Dane R Christensen has the following 12 expertise
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Dane R Christensen has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
I was at Dr. Christensen for Moh's Surgery for skin cancer.I had Jackie as my nurse, she was excellent at calming my fears and explained what she was going to do before and while she was doing it.I found Dr Christensen had a good bedside manner, he also explained what was going to happen and how long it might take and why.I was very pleased with my time there and their professionalism.
Dr. Christensen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1998
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Dane R Christensen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsPark Nicollet Clinic-St Louis Park, 3850 Park Nicollet Blvd, Minneapolis, MN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dane R Christensen in this video.
Dr. Dane R Christensen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.