- Friendly Staff
- Appropriate Followup
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
- Wait Time
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. Danesh Mazloomdoost?
Posted on September 13th, 2017
Dr Danesh has been my doctor for over 4 years and he is the best i have had other pain doctors but none has given me the relief with my pain that he has.he is careing and polite and explains every thing to you.he is the best .thank you Dr.Danesh. Mrs Holbrookabout
Posted on August 4th, 2017
It took nearly 6 months to get approval for a series of injections. Staff did not follow up in a timely fashion in order to get approval. I called several times but was told they were looking into it only to find out they were trying to send it through my medical insurance rather than express scripts. Seems only interested in performing steroid injections that will cause further breakdown and need for replacement surgery sooner rather than later, or performing stem cell procedures that are not covered by insurance. Has others doing injections that are not very experienced. Rather than having them shadow him and learn about how different cases, situations and circumstances should be handled, they are simply learning from trial and error which caused additional pain.
Posted on September 4th, 2016
Rude, smart-mouthed, and indignant. He doesn't listen, even though I am the one who LIVES in this body and I am the ultimate authority on what's going on with it. He's condescending, and has the bedside manner of a limp noodle. Very disrespectful, and the staff isn't much better. Even my primary physician has said that some of his other patients have expressed negative views of this "doctor" as well. Don't trust him -- he is not an advocate for his patients, only his own notoriety.
Posted on August 31st, 2016
Dr. DANISH MAZLOOMIST has improved my quality of daily life activities. I would highly recommend him. He is very caring and patient.
Play book medicine
Posted on August 30th, 2016
One dimensional treatment without consideration of other health issues. Seemingly goes by some type of play book without variation. Perhaps it works for 90% of patients and I must be in the other 10%. I would not recommend or return. Had several visits. The NP there is even worse. Appointment was changed several times by them before being seen the first time. First appt was timely while the last was an hour waiting.
Would not send a dog to this office
Posted on July 15th, 2016
.He is a complete quack. Would not listen to my concerns or view my MRI's said my problems were muscular not in my spine. Way too quick to stick a needle in one's back. He did a nerve block on my and I was in bed for a week unable to walk.
Too quick with the needle
Posted on June 2nd, 2016
Did injections that caused more pain. Lines everyone up and walks then down to a room where he gives injections one after another. He does the injections very quickly. Caused more pain in my shoulder.
Posted on May 12th, 2016
The office is ran very professionally form the Dr.'s to his staff. they make you feel as though you are part of their family. Recognize and call you by name.
Posted on April 1st, 2016
Posted on March 22nd, 2016
Posted on March 19th, 2016
Dr.Danesh always spends time to make sure I understand what's going on and fits me in on short notice when I'm in pain.
Posted on March 16th, 2016
He's creative and very thoughtful in figuring out how to best fix your problem. He doesn't take the simple road of just pumping you with pills. Excellent Doctor.
Dr. Danesh Mazloomdoost is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides