Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Danette H Aubertin MD
Dr. Danette H Aubertin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Aberdeen, WA, with another office in Aberdeen, WA. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Danette H Aubertin has 2 locations
915 Anderson Dr
Aberdeen, WA 98520
Book Online Now
Dr. Danette H Aubertin has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Danette H Aubertin has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Danette H Aubertin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
she is an awesome Dr.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Danette H Aubertin - Posted on February 8th, 2015
I am hoping that this is the Dr. Auburtin that treated me in Russell Ks back in 2001. I had a bad car accident, and during an MRI it was discovered I had MS. She was absolutely wonderful to me and helped me a lot. I have never forgotten her.
23 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
University Of Colorado Health
Dr. Danette H Aubertin Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Danette H Aubertin's office for more information.
915 Anderson Dr Aberdeen, WA : (360) 532-8330
915 Anderson Dr Aberdeen, WA 98520
Locations & Directions
Dr. Danette H Aubertin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Aberdeen, WA.