Dr. Bonney Cai-Luo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bonney Cai-Luo?

Rude. This Doctor is Rude!

Posted on June 9th, 2016

She wrongfully blames patient or parents for unprofessional conduct by her staff and herself. Strongly suggest everyone to stay away from her!

Awesome pediatrician

Posted on March 26th, 2015

Dr. Cai-Luo has been our pediatrician since 2003. My three children love to go see her. She is very caring and patient. She returns your calls promptly and I never a bad experience with her. I highly recommend her.

A good doctor who can speack Mandarin

Posted on December 3rd, 2014

I just moved from New York city to Short Hills. I wanted to take my daughter to a pediatric in Millburn but it was quite crowded there. I couldn't find an appointment before Jan. 2015. So I decided to enlarge my search and one of my friends recommend Dr. Cai-Luo. I brought my daughter to her office on a Saturday morning for new patient visit and also to get a flu shot. Everything went smoothly. I called the office to make an appointment. And when we got there, we waited about 5 mins before Dr. Cai-Luo saw my daughter. She was very patient and took really good care of my daughter, answering each of her questions. It took altogether about 20 mins for the visit. Most important, she can speak Mandarin and that make much easier for me since I am from Northern China.

Dr Luo is the best Pediatrician in Livingston

Posted on September 21st, 2011

Dr Luo is my two children's Pediatrician since they was kids, My children like her very much, my daughter already grow up, she is 23 years old, but she still went to stay with Dr Luo, I recommending her to everyone, she is the best

Posted on September 4th, 2017