3.9

Have you seen Dr. Danica L Alexander?

Pleased In Sebastian, Fl

No matter how many times I have gone, or whichever location I go to, I have such a wonderful experience with Water's Edge Dermatology. I have seen multiple providers but Dr. Alexander is my favorite. She is very knowledgeable and will do whatever she can to help you out. Her staff and nurses are exemplary and go out of their way to make your experience as pleasurable as possible. If you are looking for a dermatologist in Sebastian, Fl., I highly recommend this wonderful facility.

Dr. Alexander was very efficient and knowledgeable with a great personality.

I attend the Palm Beach Lakes office with Dr. Sperber and I have been pleased since day one. I actually enjoy going to the Palm Beach Lakes office. My wait times are never long, everyone is pleasant and my treatment went great.

Punctual please?

I tried this office AGAIN and AGAIN they failed miserably scheduling appointments so patient wait times are reasonable. My waited over 90 minutes- had not yet seen the doctor when I gave up. This is the second time I have been disappointed by this office- last time I had a toddler with me and waited over an hour. This time I booked a sitter for my kids but what a waste of everyone's time and my money. It was not pleasant to hear the staff figuring out their lunch order while I continued to wait . If they can't get scheduling right in this high tech office (patient medical questionnaire filled out on IPad) then at least tell me when I will be seen so I can run errands and come back.

Dr. Alexander performed the procedure without incident, however, she was misleading about the cost and how the procedure would be paid. I was told by Dr. Alexander that the procedure would be covered by insurance. Not true. I had to pay the entire balance which included $275.00 for a 30 second procedure plus $78.00 for an office visit and then $370.00 for a biopsy....total cost of $723.00. The time she spent with me including consultation was less than 5 minutes.

impatient and volume shop

Dr. Alexander seems smart but her bedside manner and the support staff's attitude is NOT patient oriented. They rushed me through the visit and seemed in a rush to get me out the door. They DID NOT answer my questions and seemed genuinely annoyed when I asked questions about the treatment she prescribed. I would find someone else.

I only wish that I had gone to Dr. Danica Alexander from the beginning! After almost 2 months of incorrect diagnoses and being referred to various providers w/o success, my friend told me about Dr. Alexander. Not only is she a great doctor, she is also an extremely nice person!

Very Pleased!

I am writing you today to notify you that I am very pleased with your department and staff. I had an issue with my son. He had a RX that needed verification from your department and the doctor there for my insurance to be notified that it was medically needed for my son to have his psoriasis medicine to be paid by my insurance. This is a difficult matter to do sometimes and a timely thing as well. I made a few calls to your staff and especially to Alicia to have this done for my son. My son is a 17 year old boy who goes to high school and is embarrassed by the psoriasis on his face and really needed this medicine so he could get better. Your staff worked very hard at getting this done for me and my son and I wanted to write you to let you know the GREAT APPRECIATION I have for them.

first class doctors and staff

i have been a patient for many years and waters edge provides caring and complete service. i have recomended many of my friends and they have been pleased as well. first class doctors and staff

Wanted to give my appreciation to you

You may not remember us, but my 18 year old daughter is a patient of yours. As a parent, I wanted to give my appreciation to you. Tonight was the first time in over 2 years that my daughter has been comfortable leaving the house without makeup. Before coming to you, she had seen 2 other dermatologists in the past 3 years. Neither one of them were able to give her wonderful results that you have! I am certain that this is due to the fact that you area good listener and sympathetic to your patient's needs and insecurities. I can truly state that you have given Nicole more self confidence in the past 6 weeks than she has ever had concerning her acne. I will definitely refer you to everyone I come in contact with.

5 Stars!

Visiting this office is always a positive experience. When discussing fees - the billing/insurance staff friendly and courteous. When I was called into the exam room - the Attendant was competent and professional. I recommend this place to all my friends.

Dr. Danica L Alexander is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Worth, FL.

Dr. Danica L Alexander Is this you?