Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Daniel A Albert has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Some of the conditions that rheumatologists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and lupus. These are all conditions that involve a lot of pain and make mobility difficult. Rheumatologists use medications, such as analgesics, NSAIDs, steroids, DMARDs, infliximab, and adalimumab, as well as occupational therapy, in order to decrease pain and improve a patient's quality of life.
Dr. Daniel A Albert has the following 6 expertise
- Central Nervous System Vasculitis
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Daniel A Albert is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 2
I WAS A FORMER PATIENT OF DR. ALBERTS WHEN HE WORKED AT THE UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO. I HAD SPENT THREE YEARS IN A WHEEL CHAIR BEING MISDIAGNOSED BY OTHERS.WITHIN ACOUPLE OF DAYS STUDYING ALL MY MED RECORDS HE WAS ABLE TO DIAGNOSE MY LUPUS REITERS SYNDROME.TTHREE DAYS LATER IWAS WALKING AND RUNINNG. THAT WAS 20 YRS AGO. I CRIED MY EYES OUT WHEN HE LEFT .YOU ARE LUCKY TO HAVE HIM .THERE ISN,T A WEEK THAT GOES BY THAT I DONT THINK OF HM AND THANK GOD .HE CHANGED MY LIFE AND SAVED ME.AND I WILL BE GRATEFUL FOREVER.
44 Years Experience
New York University
Graduated in 1974
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Daniel A Albert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Radnor, PA.