Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Hoffman
Dr. Daniel Hoffman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Highlands Ranch, CO, with another office in Englewood, CO. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Hoffman is affiliated with Rose Medical Center, Swedish Medical Center and Medical Center of Aurora. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Hoffman has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Sleep Disorders
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
An appointment was made with this physician based on the fact that he was a provider for my husband's insurance, that the visit was covered by a copay, that he was a neurologist as well as a psychiatrist, so could help with managing medications and assisting in potential head trauma. None happened. When we showed up they charged $300 out of pocket, even though they had plenty of opportunity to call and let us know it was not covered, the doctor offered no suggestions or help of any kind in evaluating and managing the current medications, and said we would have to go to a neurologist. He indicated that he doesn't do anything but assign medications, and didn't even do that. Subsequent visits are only 15 minutes and consist of only a medication check-in. It is difficult to see what use he would be to anyone. It was a total waste of $300, and the staff did not seem competent enough to even give us something to submit to the insurance company, or call when they knew it would not be covered. Had we known, we would have made an appointment elsewhere.
Dr. Hoffman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Rose Medical Center
Swedish Medical Center
Medical Center of Aurora
Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
39 Years Experience
Wayne State University
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Daniel Hoffman accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Daniel Hoffman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Highlands Ranch, CO.