Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Schwartz
Dr. Daniel Schwartz, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Schwartz is affiliated with Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia, Elkins Park Hospital and Germantown Hospital & Community Health Services. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Schwartz has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- House Calls
Showing 5 of 20
Dr Schwartz has been my doctor since he came out of medical school.i was one of his first patient with a problem that scared both of us. One day I could walk couple days later I could not. Following his advise of a specialist and therapy care I am walking today. My sugar is being controlled and hypertension. Any problems I have I feel he is only a phone call away.. Great Doctor!!!
I stopped becoming a patient after I complained about being abnormally fatigued. The doctor's response? "Go to sleep." Turns out, I have anemia. But it could have been anything. I had to move to a predominantly Caucasian neighborhood to get quality care. Its really terrible that doctors think its funny to dismiss patient's concerns.
Dr. Schwartz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia
Elkins Park Hospital
Germantown Hospital & Community Health Services
Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Belmont Center for Comprehensive Treatment
19 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Daniel Schwartz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AmeriHealth HMO, POS, DPOS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsParkside Family Medicine, 515 W Chelten Ave, Philadelphia, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel Schwartz in this video.
Dr. Daniel Schwartz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.