Dr. Daniel Schwartz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Schwartz?

Excellent Physician

Posted on August 9th, 2016

Wonderful doctor. Takes the time with you.

Posted on February 21st, 2016

Dr Schwartz has been my doctor since he came out of medical school.i was one of his first patient with a problem that scared both of us. One day I could walk couple days later I could not. Following his advise of a specialist and therapy care I am walking today. My sugar is being controlled and hypertension. Any problems I have I feel he is only a phone call away.. Great Doctor!!!

Posted on March 10th, 2015

The most friendly, caring Doctor

Posted on February 5th, 2015

Excellent Service and excellent care

Crappy Care

Posted on December 26th, 2013

I stopped becoming a patient after I complained about being abnormally fatigued. The doctor's response? "Go to sleep." Turns out, I have anemia. But it could have been anything. I had to move to a predominantly Caucasian neighborhood to get quality care. Its really terrible that doctors think its funny to dismiss patient's concerns.

An exceptional physician who cares

Posted on December 2nd, 2011

Dr. Schwartz has been my pcp for about 5 yrs now. He has excellent communication skills, is very friendly & good at putting a pt. at ease. So far,he has been nothing less than an excellent doctor. I have had previous very bad experiences with medical profession. I am a certified "doctor hater", but people like Dr. Schwartz remind me of how important physicians are and how essential it is to have a trusting relationship between Dr, & pt.I live in nieghborhood of one of his clinics, and my neighbors are in agreement,that this is one good doctor. The other doctors in this practice are also very hospitable and respectful with patients. This primary care clinic is truly a gift, in a market of abrasive providers who don't seem to know what the mission of a doctor is.

A Friend

Posted on March 14th, 2011

Dr. Schwartz is not only a GREAT doctor but he is also a special friend. I feel 100% save with him.

Dr. Daniel Schwartz

Posted on October 12th, 2010

I happen to live near this practice; and I am very fortunate to have Dr. Schwartz. He is a friendly, knowledgable physician who totally respects patient's rights. When I first started seeing him, my pharmacist remarked that I had the best, and kindest doctor in Philadelphia! That is saying lots; as the pharmacists are often first to know about doctors who are "problems".My only problem with that office took place with a very unfriendly,nasty medical technician who is no longer working there:). It's a busy office. There are often residents taking their training there, but that is indicitive of a first rate practice.

Posted on June 5th, 2017