Dr. Daniel A Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel A Smith?

Pretty much the best doctor ever

Dr. Smith is very thorough, professional and easy to talk to. He has a great sense if humor. He doesn't beat around the bush and I have complete trust in him to tell me the truth, explore options and make intelligent recommendations. He has been my doctor for almost 2 years now and I will never leave his practice. The peace of mind I have under his care is invaluable and really pretty rare. I am 50, and he is the best doctor I've ever had. Easy.

Great guy easy to talk with I am very glad to have him as my doc I have told my family and friends to sign up to see him