Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel C Abesh
Dr. Daniel C Abesh, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Blackwood, NJ, with another office in Sewell, NJ. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Abesh is affiliated with Kennedy Health System Cherry Hill Campus, Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center and Virtua West Jersey Hospital Marlton. Dr. Abesh has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel C Abesh has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Sprains and Strains
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Seizure Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Heart Failure
- Alternative Medicine
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Peptic Ulcer
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Family Planning
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Nutritional Support
- Weight Loss
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Stomach Diseases
- Chest Pain (Angina)
Showing 5 of 19
I have been a patient for a number of years. His staff has changed a number of times and that makes it a little hard feel comfortable. But Dr Abesh has remained the same...except for the mask he wears. I understand during flu season, but during the summer ...even when your being seen for other that a sick visit...I really done see any need for it...and sometimes it feels alittle creepy! I feel he is a very caring doctor and I will remain being one of his patients ..mask and all!
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Abesh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Daniel C Abesh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Daniel C Abesh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Blackwood, NJ.