- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Alder
Dr. Daniel Alder, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Twin Falls, ID, with other offices in Twin Falls, ID and McCall, ID (and 5 other locations). He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Alder is affiliated with UC San Diego Health System, Twin Falls Clinic & Hospital and St Luke's Wood River Medical Center. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Daniel Alder has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Dr. Daniel Alder is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Alder is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
UC San Diego Health System
Twin Falls Clinic & Hospital
St Luke's Wood River Medical Center
Magic Valley Regional Medical Center
Canyon View Psychiatric & Addiction Services
Scripps Green Hospital
Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Univ Of California San Diego
St Lukes Magic Valley RMC
28 Years Experience
George Washington University
Graduated in 1985
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Daniel Alder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Twin Falls, ID.