- 26 years of experience
- Speaks English
- University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
- 2 specialties
- 2 expertise
- 3 locations
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel F Alderman has 3 locations
2000 Hospital Dr
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
Book Online Now
Dr. Daniel F Alderman has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiologists, also known as vascular radiologists, use minimally-invasive imaging techniques to diagnose conditions in your organs and blood vessels. For example, if you need an angiography (an x-ray of the arteries) to diagnose a blockage in your blood vessels, your doctor will refer you to an interventional radiologist. They can, if needed, perform an angioplasty to open up the blocked passage.
They’re also trained to perform needle biopsies, insert stents, treat varicose veins and obstructions of the urinary tract (possibly due to kidney stones) and can help with dangerous postpartum bleeding. They treat various types of fibroids and embolization, which is a clot, air bubble or other blockage in the bloodstream. While the types of imaging procedures they perform are more invasive than x-rays done to identify broken bones, pain levels and recovery time are usually minimal.
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Dr. Daniel F Alderman has the following 2 expertise
- Interventional Radiology
26 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Sc Medical Center
Dr. Daniel F Alderman Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Daniel F Alderman's office for more information.
2240 Sutherland Ave Ste 107 Knoxville, TN : (865) 584-7376
4187 E Gallatin Rd Belgrade, MT : (406) 587-8631
2000 Hospital Dr Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel F Alderman, MD - Vascular and Interventional Radiology in Knoxville, TN, in this video.
Dr. Daniel F Alderman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.