Dr. Daniel P Alford Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Daniel P Alford?

Ughhhh

I have been a chronic pain patient for a long time and I have been treated by quite a few Drs. from various Boston area Hospitals. After my insurance changed a few years back I became a patient at BMC and I would have to give the hospital an A for effort but an F for performance. I receive both my pain management and my primary care here and honestly I dread each appointment date. I always arrive 15 minutes early to my appointments and yet somehow I always have to wait at least an hour with my all time longest wait time clocking in tacan amazing 2 hours & 45 mins !!!! If I still had blue cross blue shield then I would not choose this hospital for my care. As a pain patient I have had the unpleasant experience of firths first tune in my adult life, being treated like a "junkie" or "pill popper." Insult & injury despite a very serious degenerative chronic disability !!! If you have a choice, choose elsewhere for your medical needs.

Great

I would recommend MD Alford to everybody, he is caring, takes all the time you need, understands your frustrations and will work with in order to solve them.He makes you feel at ease and listens.Besides that he is smart, funny and handsome

freindly

Dr. Daniel P Alford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.