Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Daniel W Alley
Daniel W Alley is a Doctor primarily located in San Angelo, TX. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
2626 N Bryant Blvd
San Angelo, TX 76903
Book Online Now
Daniel W Alley has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Daniel W Alley has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Daniel W Alley is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Technically good, not a warm person
Self-verified patient of Daniel W Alley - Posted on March 18th, 2015
I have been seen by Dr Alley long enough to have confidence that he is a capable physician. I trust the care he provides. Having said that, however, there is something so un-personable about him that, even after seeing him for just over three years, I still do not consider him "my" doctor. I will probably switch caregivers, however, only for my comfort level and not because I feel there is any risk whatsoever in seeing this doctor.
This guy thinks he's God!
Self-verified patient of Daniel W Alley - Posted on February 13th, 2014
My daughter went to see Dr. Alley because her doctor moved. The office staff is very friendly and the nurses are great. Unfortunately, she left the doctor's office in tears. Dr. Alley was VERY rude, he did not let her speak, told her that all her previous diagnoses with her previous doctor were wrong and his was right. He is an arrogant, pompous, idiot. Don't make the same mistake I did by sending a family member to him. I thought I researched him quite well, apparently not enough!
Daniel W Alley Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- Multiplan PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Daniel W Alley is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Angelo, TX.