Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel C Allison
Dr. Daniel C Allison, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Allison is affiliated with Glendale Adventist Medical Center and Usc Verdugo Hills Hospital. Dr. Allison has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Daniel C Allison has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Daniel C Allison has the following 16 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Daniel C Allison is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 49
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel C Allison - Posted on June 16th, 2017
As an ICU RN, my recent experiences with Dr. Allison, as compared to other orthopaedic surgeons left me completely impressed.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel C Allison - Posted on July 14th, 2016
Considered to be the best orthopaedic surgeon in Los Angeles by his peers. After he performed 2 big hip surgeries on me to repair an infected implant, I was most impressed with the clarity with which he explained the 2 procedures, reviewed x-rays, stats and possible complications. His operative reports were clear and succinct which clearly informed the reader of what he saw, how the procedure was performed and whatever aberrancies he encountered.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel C Allison - Posted on February 15th, 2016
Perfect service, perfect Doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel C Allison - Posted on January 9th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel C Allison - Posted on November 19th, 2015
On-Time Doctor Award (2018, 2017, 2014, 2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Top 10 Doctor - Neighborhood (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2017, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2017, 2012, 2015, 2018, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Allison is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsLOS ANGELES COUNTY MEDICAL CENTER, 1200 N State St, Los Angeles, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel C Allison, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Los Angeles, CA, in this video.
Dr. Daniel C Allison is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.