Dr. Daniel T Altman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel T Altman?

ACDF surgery

Went in to AGH on emergency due to difficulty with walking and was admitted. Dr Altman was the doctor assigned to me since I had never had any issues before. Dr. Altman immediately found the problem and scheduled the surgery. One year later I still feel I am recovering since two discs failed in my neck and placed pressure on my spinal cord however I am nearly back to normal with no complications from the surgery.

Don't see Dr. Altman unless you want a simple surgery. I found he and his PA to be very unprofessional if not unethical.

He repaired my tib/fib and ankle fracture . 24 screws and I barely have scars. He was amazing!

Dr . Altman . Is a very down to earth Dr as well as a person . He has very good bedside manners . I would highly recommend him to others .

great !!!

Dr. Altman is a great doctor !!! He did my 5 level fusion last year with hardware and also went into my old 3 level fusion and replaced hardware and then connected all together !! A huge surgery and I had all confidence in him as a surgeon. He has a great bedside manner and took all the time I needed to answer my questions. Would recommend him to everyone !!!

very helpful, and kind.

C4 complete injury

My son had a C4 complete SCI last summer! We couldnt have asked for a more skilled and wonderful surgeon to save his life! Thank you Dr. Altman!

The best of the best!!!

My dealings with Dr. Altman were very professional, helpful, and pain-free. He and his staff can't be beat!

I felt like doctor didn't care about my problems and since he could see reason for back surgery he didn't wanna look further into my problem I did like resident doc he was kinder more supportive and treated me like u matter but dr altman didn't wanna look into anything he couldn't see on an neither even for a patient having sciatic nerve pain over 2 years that can't walk on their heel cause hurts so bad but when I asked for help he was like nothing I can do didn't even order nerve test poor excuse for a doctor

Awesome Doctor.

My husband had to undergo surgery and Dr. Altman was so good to us. He is a wonderful doctor and we are very grateful to him for all he has done for us.

Intelligent, efficient, and kind.

Dr. Daniel T Altman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.