Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Amato
Dr. Daniel Amato, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Amato is affiliated with Providence Newberg Medical Center, Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center and Providence Portland Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Amato has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Amato is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Providence Newberg Medical Center
Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Providence Portland Medical Center
Providence Health System Oregon
42 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Daniel Amato accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions5050 NE Hoyt St, Portland, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel Amato in this video.
Dr. Daniel Amato is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.