Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Arndt
Dr. Daniel Arndt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Royal Oak, MI, with other offices in Royal Oak, MI and Grand Rapids, MI (and 4 other locations). He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Child Neurology and Neurology. Dr. Arndt is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak, Spectrum Health Medical Center and Spectrum Health Gerber Memorial. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Arndt has the following 2 specialties
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy, seizures and brain tumors.
Their expertise in childhood development and the nervous system make them an excellent resource for parents of children with autism, cerebral palsy, mental development issues or learning disabilities. You can consult with a pediatric neurologist before, during and after diagnosis depending on your child's specific condition and needs.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Intraoperative Monitoring
- Post-Traumatic Epilepsy
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. Arndt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Spectrum Health Medical Center
Spectrum Health Gerber Memorial
Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Spectrum Health Butterworth Hospital
Spectrum Health Hospitals
Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Spectrum Health-Reed City Campus
Spectrum Health United Hospital
Spectrum Health Blodgett Hospital
14 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Daniel Arndt accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Daniel Arndt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Royal Oak, MI.