- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel M Asimus MD
Dr. Daniel M Asimus, MD is a doctor primarily located in Pasadena, CA, with other offices in Glendale, CA and Kihei, HI. They have 47 years of experience. Their specialties include Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Neurology and Psychiatry. They speak English, Spanish.
Dr. Daniel M Asimus has 3 locations
Dr. Daniel M Asimus has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Daniel M Asimus has the following 13 expertise
- Bipolar Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Holistic Health
- Mood Disorders
- Mental Illness
47 Years Experience
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Daniel M Asimus Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net Salud EPO
- Humana Choice POS
LA Care Health
- Multiplan PPO
More about Dr. Daniel M Asimus
Dr. Asimus graduated from the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine in 1972. Dr. Asimus works in Pasadena, CA and 2 other locations and specializes in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Neurology and Psychiatry.