Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel Attanasio has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 5
Dr Attanacio is the first doctor I've ever needed. He is open to suggestions; Ex, He wanted to start me on insulin by way of needle but gave me a choice if I would follow his plan. So I went with pills and in three months I was almost back to normal. I have worked with doctors in a past life and this doctor is very good all around. He has taken the time to follow up with me since I have not seen him in around 9 months and its getting close to my 1 yr diognosis. Ask questions, he'll give it to you stright...
Dr. Attanasio is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Daniel Attanasio accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAurora Advanced Healthcare, 215 Washington St, Grafton, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel Attanasio in this video.
Dr. Daniel Attanasio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grafton, WI.