The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. H D Atwood has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. H D Atwood has the following 7 expertise
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Laser Resurfacing
- Hair Restoration
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Showing 5 of 20
Dr. Atwood did a scar revision on my neck several years ago after I had cervical disc surgery. It looks like nothing ever happened there now and I'm about to have him do another scar revision for me, knowing I'll get the same wonderful results by a nice doctor who put me totally at ease about and during the procedure.
Been in constant pain since my surgery 3 years ago, plus the results were horrible! Dr Atwood's response: "well that's certainly not the results we would have hoped for". !?! And regarding the pain, he hoped it would get better in a year or two. My surgery was for replacement breast implants and breast lift (my original surgery - by a now retired plastic surgeon over 20 years earlier - was perfect! Completely natural results and recovery was about 2 weeks) - I had to sleep propped up on the couch for over 7 months was unable to lay flat for over a year! Stay away!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
41 Years Experience
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Kttc Medical Center Keesler
Dr. H D Atwood accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
Locations & DirectionsPLASTIC SURGERY CLINIC OF FAYETTEVILLE, 1794 E Joyce Blvd Ste 1, Fayetteville, AR
Dr. H D Atwood is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fayetteville, AR.