Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel J Bauk has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Replacement
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
I have been coming here for more than 10 years and have always been satisfied with the service the practice provides. I appreciate Dr. Bauk's frankness in telling the truth even if it is not what you want to hear. I feel he has my best interest in mind and I trust his opinions. I have referred people to this practice and will continue to do so. I give them an A+.
We have seen many of the doctors in this institution and found the doctors and staff all extremely professional and courteous. This last visit was with dr Bauk and I was completely satisfied with his surgery and follow up care.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Bauk is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
University Of Maryland Medical System
Dr. Daniel J Bauk accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSouthern Maryland Orthopaedics, 23000 Moakley St Ste 102, Leonardtown, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel J Bauk in this video.
Dr. Daniel J Bauk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Leonardtown, MD.