Highly Dissatisfied

exceptional Doctor highly recommended

I highly recommend Dr. Beluk. He listens to his patients, compassionate, friendly. Will explain in detail if a procedure is needed, responds to all questions asked. Doesn't rush through with his patients as many drs do.

absolutely fantastic

This man saved my life

I was sick for 3 months and my Primary Care Physician had no idea what what the cause was. I went in for bloodwork 3 times a week and it was so bad they had problems drawing blood. Not to mention I was becoming anemic and looked like a junky given how frequent I was in for bloodwork.Finally got a referral to Gastroenterology after my doctor was informing me of concern of organ shut down. Took 3 months to finally get a referral.Dr. Beluk was incredible. He had an idea immediately of what my issue was and started to treat me for it until an endoscopy could confirm it. He saved my life and I will always be grateful to him.

Dr. Daniel F Beluk is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chelmsford, MA.