Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Benzie
Dr. Daniel Benzie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sturgeon Lake, MN, with other offices in Sandstone, MN and Sandstone, MN (and 1 other location). He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Benzie is affiliated with Mercy Hospital, Pine Medical Center and Miller Dwan Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Benzie has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Daniel Benzie has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Daniel Benzie has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Benzie is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Pine Medical Center
Miller Dwan Medical Center
St. Mary's Hospital of Superior
St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
36 Years Experience
University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
Graduated in 1981
Duluth Grd Med Edu Council
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Daniel Benzie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sturgeon Lake, MN.