Dr. Daniel Blander Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Blander?

Posted on August 13th, 2012

Dr Blander made me feel as though I was his only patient . He listened to all my concerns and we discussed several options. I never felt rushed or pressured into any one procedure. His bedside manner is very caring. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a urologist.

Emergency

Posted on March 4th, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Blander a few years ago after being dissatisfied with another Urologist. I have had outstanding results with him and his staff. He has helped me through kidney stones (without surgery) and normal checkups. Most recently he really came through for me after I had some major post hip surgery complications. After an excrutiatingly painful visit to the Emergency Room I was still not completely right. I called Dr. Blander's office and he got me in immediately. He helped relieve the pain within a day by accurately diagnosing the problem that other doctors had overlooked and getting me on the proper medication. He even called me at home at night to follow up. His office manager is an ace as well. They both are incredibly competent at their work and both have a great understanding of how to deal with people in a professional and friendly manner.

Excellent Urologist!!!

Posted on November 18th, 2009

I was seeing another Urologist prior to seeing Dr Blander. the other Urologist was quick to offer surgical procedures with little to no effectiveness and little to no regard for pain thresholds. Dr Blander had a great bedside manner and is not quick to the knife. After riding out a Kidney Stone that would not pass for a few months, he went in and surgically removed it and the problem was resolved. This is now a Doctor I can trust.

Posted on September 13th, 2017