Dr. Daniel J Bloch Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Daniel J Bloch?

Feeling Frustrated!

Nice enough guy, but follow up is lacking to say the least. I find myself trying to guess my diagnosis since I never hear it from him. To add to this frustration, I have other providers calling to schedule visits since he has referred me for this or that. We pay these people huge amounts of $$ yet are not afforded the luxury of hearing follow ups, test results or treatment plans. DISAPPOINTING!.. I have had way for success prying my info out of his office staff. Is there a way to do negative stars? Good Luck if you decide to visit Dr Bloch

Good Doctor, Bad Everything Else

Dr. Bloch is friendly, polite, and answers all questions well. But his assistant (the main person you deal with more than him) is incredibly rude and doesn't care about patients at all; she was very rude to us and to multiple other patients. Dr. Bloch also ignored our main suspicions about an illness, set another diagnosis, then after five more days with the same symptoms he finally acknowledged that his diagnosis was wrong and suggested we do what we had already suggested we do five days before. Dr. Bloch is nice, but not hugely helpful, and his assistant is just plain mean and uncaring, as are the front desk staff.

Great Doctor

Here is a Doctor who will try and Diagnose you by building a Doctor Patient relationship. He reminded me of my old family doctor. If your looking for a Physician to just give you a prescription and send you on your way go somewhere else. This guy cares about treating the patient!

license to practice medicine

like you did not dare ask questions Dr. Bloch thinks he's a know it all ego too big and should not have a license to practice medicine.

Do not waste your time with this rude physician

My young adult daughter was seen for a skin rash. At that time it was discovered she had high blood pressure. I as a concerned mother went to her next appointment to see if we could figure out what was going on. I am a registered nurse with a cardiac background. It was very apparent he did not like the questions I was asking. Contrary to what he was telling me it is not normal fora 22 yr. old to have high blood pressure. He wanted to put her on a medication that I questioned. He did not seem to like my questioning on the appropriateness of this either. At that point I decided she needed to see a cardiologist. I was concerned about the medication he wanted to put her on. She had a follow up which I advised her to go to in order to obtain her lab results. Well, Dr. Bloch was not at all happy she had not started the medication, told her that because of her high blood pressure, she had already damaged her kidneys and stormed out of the room. Not exactly professional. She has now seen a cardiologist who has put her on a blood pressure that also protects her kidneys, she has to see a nephrologist and get an ultrasound of her kidneys. In my mind this is borderline malpractice. My daughter said she felt really stupid walking out of that appointment and that she could hear him talking about her as she was walking out. My recommendation would be to never see the man!

Disappointing bedside manner

It took a lot of courage for me to see a doctor about my condition. He acted like I was trying to diagnose myself, but it was quite obvious what my problem was. He had to order a bunch of tests before diagnosing . In the mean time, he made me feel like he was minimizing my condition by telling stories and jokes about which I was not interested. I wanted him to talk about me!

Are there any doctors that really care about you anymore? This doctor is fine, but I don't sense that h is genuinely concerned about your future health. I understand that my health is ultimately my own responsibility, but this doctor has never recommended special test knowing the my family has a history of a certain medical condition. No reminders about a checking the blood, the weight a physical special exams. I'm in my 40s and need a doctor that is concerned about my health. I don't know what i don't know so I can't ask... doctors should be proactive. The wait time if awful. I can only com during work ours and it seems that they double or triple book. Most times nearly an hour to wait for a 5-10 minute conversation. Anything beyond that the doctor seems to cut answers off shorter an shorted and push harder to get to the next patient. The medical field is truly an income generating machine. Please someone recommend a doctor like my parents have that actually interacts with you as part of the team.

Dr. Bloch is a very intelligent man

So intelligent in fact that he talks more than he listens. I'm not a doctor, but I assume that if you want to make a diagnosis, you need to understand whats wrong. He talked so much that I didn't have enought time to even explain to him "everything" that was wrong. He started in analysis and assumptions before I could even finish. It's quite obvious how intelligent he is, but he doesn't need to prove it to me by never shutting up. I had two visits with him and have since switched doctors.