Dr. Daniel Block Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Block?

Posted on June 28th, 2017

Fabulous one of the best!!

Posted on March 31st, 2016

I had to leave due to he doesn't take insurance any longer. Haven't found a Dr as good'

He saved my life

Posted on June 28th, 2012

As a mother with 2 small children, Dr. Block to time to help me with my chronic illness.He saved my quality of life and my life, my family owes him more than we could ever repay

Excellent psychiatrist

Posted on February 14th, 2012

Very pleased with the professional attitude, compassionate approach and feeling like how I was listened to.

Former Patient

Posted on January 24th, 2011

Dr. Block is the best Psychiatrist Ive ever been to. Seeing a mental health professional for the first time can be emotionally draining and Ive avoided doing so on several occasions because really I hate to rehash/relive all the horrors of my life that necessitates the need of a medications in the first place. He was extremely professional and spent several hours with me during my intake appointment he did a thorough medical history and as well as a recap of my life story. He always returned by calls in a timely manner sometimes within minutes, on the rare occasions I had an emergency and left a message with his call service I could always count on him to return my call in a timely manner, no matter the day or time. Hes the only medical professional to correctly diagnose ADHD and PMDD as underlying causes of my depression. He kept up to date on all my blood/lab work, he consistently checked my blood pressure during appointments. He sometimes suggested holistic approaches to help with some of my issues. I stopped seeing Dr. Block due to being laid off and for a time Dr. Block continued to see me, even gave me payment arrangements to help me pay for the appointments since I had no insurance. He helped my apply for free meds from the pharmaceutical company. I highly recommend Dr. Block, he is courteous, professional, prompt he genuinely cares about his patients.

Posted on August 23rd, 2017