Dr. Daniel Bohl Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Bohl?

Takes time to listen and answer all questions. Gives good advice on how to improve condition. Really takes the time to help his patients understand their condition. I felt totally relaxed with my first visit with Dr. Bohl. I would highly recommend him.

Posted on May 30th, 2017

DR. DANIEL BOHL REVIEW

Posted on October 27th, 2011

I have found Dr. Bohl to be an exceptional nephrologist/general physician. I have had health problems for years where I've been looking for an accurate diagnosis. Nearly 20 years of misdiagnoses, chronic pain - so bad that I could barely walk. Then, I was referred to Dr. Bohl for kidney stones. In the process, Dr. Bohl took the time to look deeper into my symptoms. For years my kidneys had been failing. I was diagnosed Stage 3 Renal Failure. Now, I'm on dialysis 3 times a week. The beginning was rocky, but I'm starting to feel good again. My appetite is better, I'm not constantly exhausted and weak, and I lost over 40lbs of excess fluid. Dr. Bohl has renewed my faith in the medical community. I am so deeply grateful for meeting him. I don't know what I'd do without him. Thank you Dr. Bohl!!

Posted on November 4th, 2016