Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel L Bonifacio
Dr. Daniel L Bonifacio, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Traverse City, MI. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bonifacio is affiliated with Henry Ford Hospital and Munson Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel L Bonifacio has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Daniel L Bonifacio has a horrific bedside manner. One of my parents went to the hospital for a procedure and he was the attending physician on that day. He is rude, unprofessional, and condescending. He treats his patients like they are third graders and has no sense of compassion. It is amazing to me so much ego can fit in such a small package.
Dr. Bonifacio is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Daniel L Bonifacio accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTraverse Heart & Vascular, 1200 6th St Ste 200, Traverse City, MI
Dr. Daniel L Bonifacio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Traverse City, MI.