Dr. Daniel S Bradford Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel S Bradford?

Have to wait a long time but always worth it. Amazing doctor, and kind man!

Dr. Bradford

Dr. Bradford was very thorough and an excellent clinician. He really knew his stuff. He has a very good bedside manner. He was very expressive and emotive. Each visit he reviewed the details of my last visit, followed up on any problems, did a physical exam and wents over recent test results with me. He then pointed out what he thought was important and why and developed a follow up plan with me. He really listened and followed up on any concerns I expressed. He was really engaged in giving me the best possible care and attention and invested in your recovery.

Great DR!

Ten Years ago I found out I had stage 4 cancer. It was in my colen and liver. Dr Bradford did everything in his power to help me and get me the help I needed even though there was little hope I would live he treated me and when needed sent me on to the proper places. I still see him for check up. I have had no signs of cancer for over 8 years but can never be concidered cured as the AMA says what I had isnt cureable. He has always been there for me and he helped save my life!