Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel J Brandenstein
Dr. Daniel J Brandenstein, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Bay Shore, NY, with another office in Babylon, NY. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Brandenstein has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel J Brandenstein has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Daniel J Brandenstein has the following 6 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Daniel J Brandenstein has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 54
I waited almost 45 minutes past my appointment time only to go in exam room to wait another 45 minutes for his pa to come in she was nice but totally ignored what i was saying and what my hospital and ct scans were saying .. needless to say when dr brandenstein finally came in he didnt even examine me talked to me 2 seconds and ignored what i was trying to say and listened to his pa who stated everything wrong. Needless to say he miss diagnosed me i al receive a copy of his report for my medical record there were medical conditions i dont have in the report and if i didnt get a second opinion i may not be walking right now
Dr. Brandenstein is an excellent orthopedic surgeon. He accurately diagnosed my fracture and fully explained to me the answers to all my questions. (I had googled many questions and spoke with many people but I did not feel comfortable with any of the answers until I had my follow up appointment with Dr. Brandenstein and was able to converse in detail with him about what is really going on with my fracture.) Many people told me their perspectives as to what I can expect from such a fracture but I am confident that Dr. Brandenstein has explained my issue to me accurately, has treated my fracture so far with great care and experience, and has thus far resolved all my questions thoroughly. He definitely has put me at ease with my injury and has set my expectations for healing in terms of duration and functionality with clear expertise. I would recommend him to any friend who has an issue that requires attention from an orthopedist! He is truly an excellent physician and as a direct result of his treatment I am healing way better than I expected so far. He fit me into his schedule immediately after I received results from my X-ray and found out I had a broken bone and I am extremely thankful for his attentive and thorough care throughout my injury thus far. I have confidence that I will make a full recovery, but based on my research and discussions with people who have had a similar injury, I don't know if I would have if I went to a different doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
16 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Daniel J Brandenstein accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel J Brandenstein in this video.
Dr. Daniel J Brandenstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bay Shore, NY.