Dr. Daniel G Branham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel G Branham?

Shoulder surgery

Had a shoulder surgery. Before treatment, I couldn't raise my arm horizontally. Afterwords, it was as if the arm was never even injured. He does a great job repairing the problem. Only complaints is that the anesthesia hit me pretty hard (might just be a personal sensitivity to it), and that he is really busy. I had a few bad incidents with his admins... on of which is that I sat in the waiting room for an hour and a half before they told me that they didn't need to see me that day (why didn't they tell me when I walked in?!). He is technically great, but his admin staff is incompetent.

Watch out for the bait and switch with this doctor. You'll make an appointment to see the doc but you'll see the physician's assistant the first time and maybe the second visit as well - I visited twice and still haven't seen this doctor. He's probably really good, but I wouldn't know. Waiting area and meeting rooms were not very clean with paper clips, bandage material and yellow sticky substance in the middle of the floor, I will find another doctor, I'm not going back there.

Amazing, honest and no BS

Dr. Branham preformed surgery on me and continues with my follow up care. Great bed side manner, honest, and listened to my complaints and took my lifestyle into context.

patient

Dr. Branham is great....His PA is great....but the office staff is not so great...Nurse re moved staples with no gloves on...waiting for other things to happen from office staff..

surgical patient review

Dr. Branham restored my fifth finger of the left hand in a surgical procedure using two pins because of my tripping and subsequent falling. I am forever grateful that I now have full use of my finger thanks to his expert training and experience.

good communication and manner

Dr Branham has excellent bedside manner and is willing and able to help patient to accomplish their goals for seeing him.Expecting one thing for a diagnosis, and after talking with him, realized that I had a whole different issue. Knowledgable, communicative, and excellent bedside manner.

Cannot manage office

This may be a good doctor, but his office management needs work. I took my aunt to get her cast off. We waited 3 hours until the doctors could get to it. Meanwhile other people were coming in ahead of us and then leaving. The cast came off then we waited another hour for them to tell us we could go home. I asked the office assistant to call the shuttle bus then she ignored us afterwards and left the office. The office staff here has serious communication problems between themselves and their patients. I usually don't like writing negative reviews for people but I do not want you or anyone else to have the same horrible experience we did. My aunt is older and was not given the proper care. Stay away!

Great Bedside Manor, Honest, Caring

Has performed 3 surgeries on me. Very caring, honest, easy to talk to. 5 star surgeon!

Arrogant, worst bedside manner....

Dr. Daniel G Branham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oak Ridge, TN.