Dr. Daniel H Brodtman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel H Brodtman?

Really a 10 Star Doctor

I am a 65 year old female, who for the past 64 years has suffered from intense allergies and asthma. I have been through several doctors, in Connecticut and Florida, you can imagine how many over 64 years of trying to get help. I even moved to Arizona at one point going at great lengths to get my out of control coughing/wheezing etc. under control. I was told by a doctor that "I frustrated him" because I was even allergic to the inhalers he was giving me one after the other. FINALLY found a doctor that actually helped me - DR. DANIEL BRODTMAN. He found the magic potion that calmed my inflamed lungs and gave me my life back. If I could shout from mountain tops to all allergy/asthma his name and to run to him as fast as you can, I would. Faith Mauri

best allergist you can find

The best with my kids

Very happy

Overall had a great experience. The staff was courteous, he actually takes you into the office to consult with you and explains everything that will be done before hand. Great bedside manner easy to talk to.had his staff call two weeks after my initial visit just to check on how I was doing

Great experience! Good bedside manner, excellent staff, very friendly and professional. Most importantly very prompt.

Kind, knowledgeable, and thorough. We've been patients of Dr. Brodtman for 8 years and go to him for almost every ailment.

Excellent

Dr. Brodtman was wonderful. He had a great bedside manner and made me feel comfortable immediately. He interviewed me in his office and explained everything he was recommending and the reasons why. excellent experience

Dr. Brodtman Review

Dr. Brodtman seems to be a very good Doctor when he is treating children. His demeanor with Adults is not well received. I don't know how an Immunologist doesn't believe in Anti-Biotics with Adult Immune Deficiency patients. He also is very rude when he in on call nights and weekends. Actually questioned why I was bothering him and then proceeded to call a Staff member and ask why I was calling. I in turn received a call from her and she contacted one of the other Doctors in the practice for my needs. At that time I refused to see him and always see one of the other Doctors in the Practice. I have been a patient for 9 years and the call on that weekend was the only call ever made on a weekend. It's not a case of my calling all the time.

great doctor experience

My daughters allergies have been horrible since we moved to Florida. We went to several doctors, none of them were able to help her. Dr. Brodtman was able to identify the issue AND treat it! Definitely recommend him.

Dr Brodtman and his staff were wonderful. My son was extremely anxious and he made him feel extremely comfortable and explained everything to him. He spoke directly to my son and explained everything to him before any testing was done. His recommendations were right on target and my son is doing so much better. We have seen him now for about a year and he has made real efforts and getting my son on what he explains as lowest effective doses of medications. Before I saw dr Brodtman my son was constantly on antibiotics and now we watch him and a lot of times he gets over without more meds. My son loves dr Brodtman and gives him high fives after each visit. Definitely recommend

Dr. Brodtman and his staff were extremely professional and had great bed side manners. I had an accurate diagnosis, he took the time to explain the remedy and long term plan. I highly recommend his practice .

Mom

After being sent there by my Pediatrician, the Dr. looked at me as if I was ridiculous for coming and my son couldn't possibly have had a reaction like he did. Then I was sent a bill 3 months after my visit, I called the office 5 different times and left detailed messages. The women in charge of billing never returned my calls. I will never go back and will never recommend this practice!

a mom

I have been taking my daughter to Dr. Brodtman for many years now. Dr. Brodtman understands that she really dislikes doctor's offices and feels exceptionally uncomfortable when there. Regardless of the doctor, my daughter is uncomfortable. It is just who she is. Dr. Brodtman understands that. We have seen a wide variety of physician responses to her reluctant participation in her health care. Some doctors have really been impatient and have tremendously damaged my daughter's self esteem. Dr. Brodtman's response has been patience, understanding and most importantly an absence of judgement. This is so critical for me because my daughter really wants to be helpful and not cause delays or problems. Apart from my opinion that he is a competent and well-informed physician, I highly recommend him because he is a human being who will treat you and/or your child with kindness and respect.