Dr. Daniel Brzusek Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Brzusek?

Great attitude and knowledge beyond belief

Posted on October 10th, 2017

Dr Brzusek is a fun doctor who listens to his patients and truly cares above aiding patients with as little medication as possible to be self sufficient and healthy recovery. He is a joy to be around.

Great doctor and kind man

Posted on July 18th, 2016

Dr. Brzusek is a great doctor and a kind man. I saw him for chronic back and SI Joint pain earlier this year and am happy to report that I am now pain free! He did gentle manipulations, stretches, and strengthening exercises. He referred me to an amazing PT (Shelly Hack at Willows Pro Club) and recommended I start Pilates. After following his advice for a couple months, I am pain free and back to my active lifestyle. I highly recommend him!

Caring and knowledgeable doctor

Posted on February 6th, 2014

I have gone to Dr. Dan for over 25 years with spine problems - cervical, lumbar and sacroiliac joint pain. His diagnosis is always accurate. His treatment is effective and his methods helps get my body functioning as it should. The infrequent times that I have needed to see a surgeon, and one time actually have surgery, Dr. Dan provided the very best neurosurgeon references, and remained interested in my progress. He is very caring, straightforward, and a highly intelligent doctor. His office staff are the absolute best,friendly, efficient and caring people.

Fixes my back every time I have back problems

Posted on May 11th, 2013

Every 2-3 years, my back gives me trouble. The last two times, it was so bad I could hardly move. After the first visit to the Dr Brzusek, there was a noticeable improvement. He did a spinal manipulation, ultrasound, and electric stimulation. By the third visit, I was good as new.

Best Osteopath in Bellevue

Posted on November 12th, 2012

Dr. Brzusek is the best osteopath in Bellevue. His expertise is second to none and he always tries to find alternatives to surgery, while still making sure his patients are comfortable. He has been my doctor for the past 20 years, and I have referred him to countless others. I couldn't ask for a better doctor.

referred to Dr. "B" from a friend for back pain.

Posted on June 22nd, 2010

Upon walking into his office I was warmly greeted by his wonderful front office staff and his goreous prize standard poodoe "Sofie:. I felt welcomed and at ease at once! Dr. "B" has a way of speaking to you and asking questions as to where you pain is, etc, and discussing what your problem may be in a way that makes you feel assured that he knows what steps to take to get you with the right treatment. He is very knows his stuff and is and to the point. Great bedside manner!

Posted on February 21st, 2009

Let me warn you. Find another Dr. this one is trouble. He works for the insurance companies, and is against helping YOU

Posted on July 25th, 2016