Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Daniel Burns has the following 1 specialty
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Daniel Burns has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Showing 3 of 3
WONT TAKE HOSPITAL CALL
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel Burns - Posted on October 14th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel Burns - Posted on July 11th, 2016
The Best Place to Go for Oral Surgery
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel Burns - Posted on February 17th, 2012
The staff is friendly, professional, and caring. Dr. Burns gentle and caring. He is meticulous about explaining procedures in easily understood terms. He treated me with the greatest courtesy and respect. I never felt that I was "being talked down to" or that he was dismissive about my questions or concerns. He was honest and forthright in answering, even when it might not be what I wanted to hear. I never believed going to a dentist could be such an anxiety reducing experience!
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Burns is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Elkhart General Hospital
21 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Daniel Burns Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Daniel Burns's office for more information.
3807 S Main St Elkhart, IN : (574) 875-0547
Locations & DirectionsORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY, 3807 S Main St, Elkhart, IN
Dr. Daniel Burns is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elkhart, IN.