3.4

Have you seen Dr. Daniel A Buscaglia?

Terrible experience

Dr. is not skilled. This man should not be allowed to use a laser. After he ruined my skin I discovered he doesn't even have a cosmetic dermatology degree. Please learn from me and save your face and sanity.

Not good, not responsible, harsh treatments

For the past 15 years, I have had painful varicose veins in my left leg. At night, my leg was swollen and tired. I researched online to see physicians in our area who could treat my condition. I knew I wanted a doctor who performed a high volume of vein procedures and who was board-certified. I found one who seemed to meet my criteria, but when I visited his office, I just knew he wasnt right for me. I was unimpressed by his office and his apathetic staff. I left feeling disappointed. I talked to my doctor who recommended I see Dr. Buscaglia. I decided to make an appointment for a consultation with him and it was one of the best decisions that I have ever made. From the time you step foot in his office, you feel special. His office is very modern and spotlessly clean. I was called for my appointment within 5 minutes of arriving. When I met Dr. Buscaglia, I was impressed by how warm and patient he was. I had many questions about the procedure and he spent so much time answering each one. At the initial consultation, he explained every step of the procedure to me and my daughter. Peter, who performed my ultrasound, was excellent. The nurses and receptionists at Dr. Buscaglias office are all wonderful. My daughter commented that she has never been to such a well-run office before. During the procedure, I was extremely relaxed and had little to no discomfort. Dr. Buscaglia explained what he was doing each step of the way. He kept asking how I was doing and the answer always was that I was great. The atmosphere of the procedure room is very soothing and spa-like. There even was a flat screen television on the ceiling of the room for me to watch during the EVLT procedure. Because my veins were so large, I also needed a microphlebectomy procedure which also went flawlessly. I had very little discomfort during and no pain after the procedures.I was very pleased with the follow-up after my procedure. My recovery was easy and I never had any of the minor pain in my leg that they said some individuals may experience. I really couldnt believe that having my troublesome veins removed could be so easy. I only wish that I had not procrastinated about getting mine treated for so many years. Now my legs feel great and look wonderful. I can wear dresses and skirts instead of just the same boring jeans that I wore for years. My husband loves seeing all the new outfits!I am so thankful that I selected Dr. Buscaglia as my physician. I would highly recommend him to anyone who finally wants to get rid of their varicose veins.

I found the entire staff at the cosmetic vein and laser center to be very courteous and caring. The office is beautiful and the staff go above and beyond to make sure I am satisfied after each and every treatment

Cosmetic Laser

Dr did a test patch (thank goodness) & the outcome was terrible. Two months later I still walk around with a bandage on my face. His exact response was "this is what you asked for". Horrible experience .

Dr. Daniel A Buscaglia is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.